Industry post doc position
Teva is launching a new program for industry post doctoral fellowship, allowing bright early scientists to develop a research project at Teva for 2 years (with possibility of extension). Most large pharmaceutical companies have such programs and the results in terms of scientific publications and future career development for the fellows are very good.
Industry post doc position: Controlling Glycosylation for the Generation of Biosimilars
Project description Development of a novel glycoengineered host(s), which enable production of targeted antibody, with the desired glycosylation profile. Approaches to obtain similar structural and glycosylation profile to existing antibodies should be evaluated, including cell line and strain engineering, followed by the construction of the novel glycoengineered host(s) and the development of manufacturing processes and analytical strategies for assessment.
• Ph.D. Degree from a leading institute
• Post doctoral experience from a leading institute- an advantage
• Proven expertise in cellular and molecular biology
• Capability to initiate activities and work both individually and as a team member.
• A proactive and passionate personality
• Record of high quality publications P
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com